Thursday, June 11, 2009
Beau descends on DC
One day, Edward and I decided it was time to go to DC. A few days later, we packed up and went! Just like that! It was lots of fun! While we were there, we spent lots of time with Tara and Keith. Tara and Beau can't be away from each other for too long. Also, I was with Tara when she found her wedding dress! It's amazing. Also, we celebrated my "Golden Birthday". This means that I turned the same age as my birth date (i.e. I turned 29 on the 29th). I celebrated by buying everything at H&M. We found a nice Furman student to watch Beau (FU students/babysitters are everywhere - you just have to look!) and we went out in Georgetown. We had sushi and went to a bar with a very notable bathroom. It was lots of fun to get out!
Tara and Keith surprised me with a cake! Also, they made me sit through the movie "Showgirls".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment