Monday, January 4, 2010

Where we've been...

Just where have we been while we haven't been blogging?



We have been to the farm to pick pumpkins!







We have been to Gattitown!





We have been to rainy Clemson games!





We have been trick-or-treating!





We have been to Charleston for Edward to be in Cal and Vitre's wedding!





We have gone to look at Christmas lights!





We have been to Ohio to spend Christmas with Mamie and Pops, Tara and Keith, and Heidi and Davy!












And during all of this I have been feeling pretty sick because....



we've been growing a baby!



That's right! Beau is going to be a BIG brother! And that's not all.....



We found out today that IT'S A BOY!



We are so thrilled and we feel truly blessed.



I am 16 weeks along today, so that means that we expect Beau's little brother to be born sometime around June 21st, 2010. The boys will be 26 months apart, meaning that they could both be playing football for Clemson at the same time. Just as we planned....



I am feeling much better and hope to be a much better blogger in 2010. Beau is such a big boy and does so many fun things, so I hope to do a better job of documenting and sharing.


Happy 2010!















1 comment:

Christina said...

Holy Cow! Congrats! Children truly are a blessing :)