Happy Birthday, Henry!!
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Happy Birthday, Henry!
Ok, I have a lot of catching up to do - especially when it comes to Beau's 3 year post and Henry's 1 year post. I need to do them and I want to do them as this blog serves as more than just a place for updates for you all.....it's my detailed baby book. They both have baby books, but this is what we will want to comb through when they bring home girlfriends or when the time comes for a rehearsal dinner. :) But the "year" posts require lots of quiet time and thinking so I will have to postpone them for a bit. All I have energy for right now is a picture dump. So here it is: some pictures from Henry's party on Saturday. Even though today is his actual birthday, we had an early little party for family and Henry's baby friends. The theme was Rubber Ducks because he loves them so. It was short and in the morning to avoid the heat and also to take advantage of the window of time when Henry is most likely to be agreeable. We had lots of fun!! And thanks to Mamie and Pops for all of the help with the party!
This is not the best picture of Henry, but I included it because you can see that Beau is having a time out. This was about 30 minutes before the party and he just could NOT keep away from the M&M bowl. We are not mean - we did allow him some candy. He just wanted to eat it by the handful.
The sand and water table was a big hit! Not the tidiest thing in the world, but lots of fun! We were so glad that Mary Elizabeth and Gus came to play at the party!
We are currently the owners of a bounce house. It was fun for a few days. It goes up for sale in a month.
Thank goodness my dress was the exact color of the frosting. Only one person needed a wardrobe change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment