As you probably have already heard, Herbert Edward Mercer IV "Beau" was born on May 1, 2008 at 11:06pm. He weighed in at a hefty 8 lbs, 2 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long.Beau is a very good baby who only cries when he is hungry or having his diaper changed. He is an excellent eater and also enjoys his naps. Lately, he has even been allowing his mommy and daddy to catch a few winks here and there. His favorite thing to do is to hang out with his mommy and especially his daddy and check out their faces. The pictures are from his first photo shoot this past weekend, courtesy of his Aunt Heather. He can't wait to meet everyone in person, but until then check back for more pictures and updates!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Introducing Beau Mercer!
As you probably have already heard, Herbert Edward Mercer IV "Beau" was born on May 1, 2008 at 11:06pm. He weighed in at a hefty 8 lbs, 2 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long.Beau is a very good baby who only cries when he is hungry or having his diaper changed. He is an excellent eater and also enjoys his naps. Lately, he has even been allowing his mommy and daddy to catch a few winks here and there. His favorite thing to do is to hang out with his mommy and especially his daddy and check out their faces. The pictures are from his first photo shoot this past weekend, courtesy of his Aunt Heather. He can't wait to meet everyone in person, but until then check back for more pictures and updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Finally, the internet and babies collide. In a non-"To Catch A Predator" way, of course.
He is AMAZING! I love the picture of you and Beau. I can't wait to get my hands on him. Thanks so much for sharing. May I print one for my scrapbook?
Erin,
Congratulations!! He is adorable and I know you are extremely happy to be a mom. Good luck with everything. You will be a great mommy!!
Michelle, BES 1st grade
CONGRATULATIONS!
Beau is adorable and I know that you are enjoying every minute with him - they just grow up so fast! You look great and wish that you would come by the school before the year ends. Take care and please continue to send pictures - I love to look at babies - especially when they are as pretty as Beau and of course my 3 grandsons. Take care, Kathryn Gaffney
What a great blessing to you and your family. I will pray for Beau and you as you enjoy every new event and memory making times together! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! Janet Calvage BES
Erin,
I am so happy for you! You deserve all the happiness that he brings you. Good luck. (PACT isn't the same without you)Jennifer Tanner (Kumbera)BES ESOL Resource
So cute.
Post a Comment