First post-baby date!
On my birthday...
Check out his socks!
The right choice, baby!
I caught him mid-conversation.
Two sacks of sugar...that is how much our baby weighs. Beau had his one month check-up with the Doctor today and he weighed an even 10 pounds. Hooray for double digits! Also, he is now 22 inches long, so he is really growing!
We have really been keeping busy around here. Edward has been very busy getting ready for the June 10th primary. Beau and I have been doing some phone banking and making campaign calls most nights. He likes to hang out in the front carrier and listen to what I am saying. We are hoping that his first words are not "This call was paid for by Graham for Senate". At any rate, Beau seems to be a real team player.
I had a birthday last week and Heather and Sanford had us over for dinner. It was very yummy and lots of fun! Beau's Jojo came for a visit last weekend and he was glad to see her as always. She kept Beau while Edward and I went out for my birthday dinner/ first post-baby date downtown. We ate at Pomegranate on Main and we can't stop raving about it! Yum! Definitely stop in next time you get a chance!
I will try to update next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment