Shots?!?
Below are some newborn pictures of Beau just in case you need a reminder of how much a baby grows in 6th months:
I, myself, had no idea that he would be this grown up at 6 months old. I thought I would still be swaddling him and stuff at this point. Whoops. Should have read more books I guess.
Grown up, indeed. He is doing so many things....I can't list them all here. But a few that come to mind are:
* Sitting up - about a minute fully upright, then uses his hands for tripod support for a while, then flops over. Or sometimes he flops over right away if he is not in the mood to exhibit his skills for his adoring mother.
* Laughing - all of the time. Lots of fun little games make him laugh. Patty Cake. Being tossed or flown. Also, laughs when the dog squeaks a toy.
* Baby food - Loves everything. Doesn't like cereal, but will devour anything else. Loves every vegetable, fruit and especially chicken. Wastes nothing; spits nothing out. Loves. Food. And loves to eat it in his high chair like a big boy.
* Sleeping - 2 hour morning nap, 2 hour afternoon nap, sleeps for 12 hours a night. I have been told not to tell other new moms about this as it might make them upset. But I have to brag a little...
*Talking - "Dadadadadadadadada". Someone please tell Edward that Beau is unaware of what he is saying when he does this. Edward is looking very triumphant and refuses to believe me.
*Stats - 18 lbs 5 oz, almost 28 inches long, 6 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment