Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ohio, Snow, Baby-Admiring, Football Watching and Booze : A Photographic Journey

Tara and her boyfriend, Keith.
Behold our drinks.



Beau is high on life.


Displaying his love for Aunt Tara.



Tara loves booze and Mexican food. And scarves.




I did some knitting. I will display the product soon.


Beau started drinking formula exclusively on November 1st for all of my judgmental readers out in blogland.


Beau studying Pops and getting some serious air. Check out those feet.


It was not a good day for Notre Dame as evidenced by Keith's face. Tara was upset on the inside.


Because what else should one do while standing in the snow?











1st snow.



We had fun in Ohio! Mom and Dad were great. They watched Beau while we went to a movie. There was lots of pretty snow to see. We took a trip out to see their newly acquired houseboat, which is very cool. Beau visited Santa and had his picture taken (he is asking Santa for a truck and some bubbles). We had a dinner party on Friday night with our friends, the Nimmo family. Tara and Keith showed up and we all watched football and then went out for mexican food (and drinks!). And then, sadly, it was time to go home. But Christmas is right around the corner.
And I am tired because we have only been home for a few hours, so I am off to bed.











No comments: