Our fun cousins Peter and Paul introduced us to Rock Band. We have Guitar Hero at home, but this was more fun for me as it allowed me to sing. Badly, but sing I did.

Here I am rocking the mic and holding a baby monitor. Just like Gwen Stefani. Riiiiight...
Our attempt at a group photo...Beau and Shay wanted to reach out and touch Charley!
"What...where did our friend go? We just wanted to touch him!"

Three good looking guys.
We are knee deep in Christmas decorations. Yesterday, Edward and I decided to put up our outdoor wreaths, garland and lights. We put Beau in a snowsuit and set him outside on his babyseat. He seemed happy enough.
At least he has a diaper on and cannot ask to go to the bathroom because it takes about 10 minutes to zip him up in that thing. Cute though, isn't it?
And here is Clark Griswold- I mean Edward, teaching Beau everything there is to know about exterior illumination.
Here I am rocking the mic and holding a baby monitor. Just like Gwen Stefani. Riiiiight...
We returned from Florida on Friday in order to go to Clemson on Saturday to see our Tigers whip up on the Gamecocks. Probably the most fun I have ever had in the rain! On Sunday, Beau got to hang out with his friends Shay and Charley. Those boys are both so cute and adorable. Beau really enjoyed playing with them.
Three good looking guys.
We are knee deep in Christmas decorations. Yesterday, Edward and I decided to put up our outdoor wreaths, garland and lights. We put Beau in a snowsuit and set him outside on his babyseat. He seemed happy enough.
We are going to the tree farm to cut down our Christmas tree this week. I'll take pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment