Friday, December 12, 2008

This and That: Christmas Edition

Just like everyone else, we have been VERY busy this holiday season. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to for the past week or so: He's ready to go look for a tree!

Strong. And loves Christmas. (edited to add one of my all time favorite quotes: "Where are you gonna put a tree that big, Griswold?" - the first reader to leave the next line in the comment section will receive a candy cane from me) *edited for a second time to add: the candy cane was awarded to my brother. I should have known!


Giving me the angry face because this pretty tree is too tall according to that stupid (and probably inaccurate) tape measure. We have this argument every year.

We eventually found a tree that is "appropriately sized". Boo.


Ready to cut down the tree!

Nice ass. (I really couldn't resist. If this picture and caption goes missing in a few hours, it means that someone saw the blog and was not amused.)



This bunny is preachy, but right. (Sign says: "Tolerance leads to PEACE")


"Mommy...how come I have seen three Santas this year? I thought there was only one..."


Mailing a letter to Santa. Why didn't I get a picture of the mailbox?? It was cute.


He has that crazed "I LOVE Christmas" look in his eyes. He gets that from me.


Beau passed out after a baa (bottle).


He gets SO excited when Edward comes home from work.

Pretty.



Advent calendar and other glass things that we won't be able to display next year.


Tree.


Our Kitchen - slightly festive.



Our mantle and stockings - three this year!!! And personalized, of course. Just in case Beau looks in the wrong stocking and thinks the minibottles are for him. Jokes, people! Where is your sense of humor?



Jesus and friends - commonly known as a Nativity Scene.





As you can see, we are truly enjoying every second of our first holiday season as a family of three. We hope everyone else is as happy as we are. Merry Christmas!









3 comments:

Zaina G said...

How adorbale!! I am already looking forward to our first Christmas with Noah. Beau is a great age for his first Christmas! Love the nativity scene too...I have the same one!

Anonymous said...

".......Bend over and I'll show ya!........You got alot of nerve talking like that to me Griswold..........I was talking to your wife!"

Christina said...

Your tree and all your decorations are so pretty. Of course you can put all of your glass decorations up next year! I have all my breakables out and the 2year old hasn't broken anything. The 6 year old, however, has broken two already. You don't have any jumpy 6 year olds so you should be safe :)