We loaded up and went to the Pickens Azalea Fest this past Saturday. We met up with Edward's boss, who did some handshaking. Edward, Beau and I just strolled around and enjoyed the sights. There were many sights to be seen. Beau took a definite liking to the Pickens Seniors Bluegrass Band (or something like that). They play a mean Johnny Cash. Beau was tapping his toes to "Folsom Prison Blues". That's a good boy.

Beau says he "shot a man in Reno just to watch him die". I don't believe him.

Beau was their biggest fan.

This may have been his first balloon.


Not quite Disney World.

Edward entered a raffle for some type of gun. When in Rome...
Right after this, a man came up and started dancing like the mom on Coal Miner's Daughter. If you've seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about. I felt like I shouldn't take a picture for some reason. But it was really something.
Well, Disney is soon. I'll be unplugged for awhile, which will be nice. And we are really getting excited for Beau to turn 1!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment