A few days ago, Beau's mamie sent him a package full of outfits (handmade!) and books. This giving the UPS woman occasion to drop by. It was also a rare day of Edward being home in the afternoon. So Edward met her at the door to accept the package and she said, "you know, it is so cute...when I drive by each day at 5pm your baby and your dog are both looking out of your front window". You know she totally wanted to say, "where in the heck is your wife?". MAKING DINNER, PEOPLE! Baby jail is safe. And I look in on him about every 30 seconds. And just look how much fun he has watching all of our neighbors come home from work. 

These are pictures of a playgoup we had several days ago with the babies of friends who were all really hoping for a baby at the same time that Edward and I were really hoping for a baby. And now look at all of the babies!! These babies represent LOTS of hoping and praying. It was so amazing to have them all in one place! Also, I think we just might be the happiest bunch of moms ever.
Can you tell whose baby was feeling the least cooperative? (Beau, I'm looking in your direction...)
1 comment:
Those pictures of all our babies are too funny! Their expressions are priceless!!! Love it!
Post a Comment