Sunday, August 23, 2009

ALL IN!!!

We have football fever around here and we have it baaaaaaad. We are all hoping that the next two weeks fly by because our season tickets are in hand and we are READY for Clemson Football! We just got back from Fan Appreciation Day at Death Valley and it was amazing. Edward and I divided and conquered with him lining up for posters and t-shirts and Beau and I holding a spot in a very long line to see Jacoby Ford and CJ Spiller. Eventually, we were all able to see Jacoby and CJ and I am beside myself with excitement that we were able to get a poster signed by CJ AND a family photo with him! CJ for Heisman! Not taken at Fan Day, but thought I would post this football related pic. I am still not sure what position he will play, but you can really tell that Beau has a great football mentality. Doesn't he look like he is READY TO CRUSH ?
He loves it!
Ok, now to the Fan Day pics:

Here we are with Jacoby Ford. Jacoby is pondering how to sign our poster. He ended up writing, "To Erin, the loudest and most devoted fan in Death Valley. Try and clean up your language this year." No can do, Jacoby, no can do.


I don't even know what to say about this picture, except that I am still beside myself with glee.


LOOK, LOOK! He's rubbing the rock!!! All on his own. Nobody told him to, nobody had to place his hand there. He just knew to rub the rock. After that, we drove him through campus and asked him which dorm he thought he would want to stay in Freshman year.
Go Tigers! We're ALL IN!




No comments: