Beau has been taking Kindermusik classes. He LOVES his music class and the songs and activities that go along with it. There were some home materials for the Kindermusik class that included a harmonica, which I withheld for a few weeks. I don't know why...just thought the harmonica would come in handy on a rainy day or something. Well, for some reason we had the bright idea that we should teach him the harmonica right before bedtime. Wrong time of day, but he loved it! I think he should play in my sister's wedding in April....
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Kites! And Kindermusik!
Edward got a kite for Valentine's Day and we have all been anxious to use it. When I saw that the weather forecast for today was "Breezy" we immediately thought of the kite. We went to one of our favorite parks in Greenville that has a nice hill and we gave it a whirl. It was great!
Here is Beau helping to launch the kite.
Look how high they have it!!
There were many kites on the hill today, but ours was definitely the coolest.
Don't try to tell him anything about kites. He is now a kite expert.
Time to go home (really, we went on to Costco - another one of Beau's favorite places). Beau has the kite transportation under control, but is letting Edward hold it a little bit.
Beau has been taking Kindermusik classes. He LOVES his music class and the songs and activities that go along with it. There were some home materials for the Kindermusik class that included a harmonica, which I withheld for a few weeks. I don't know why...just thought the harmonica would come in handy on a rainy day or something. Well, for some reason we had the bright idea that we should teach him the harmonica right before bedtime. Wrong time of day, but he loved it! I think he should play in my sister's wedding in April....
Beau has been taking Kindermusik classes. He LOVES his music class and the songs and activities that go along with it. There were some home materials for the Kindermusik class that included a harmonica, which I withheld for a few weeks. I don't know why...just thought the harmonica would come in handy on a rainy day or something. Well, for some reason we had the bright idea that we should teach him the harmonica right before bedtime. Wrong time of day, but he loved it! I think he should play in my sister's wedding in April....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment