Wednesday, March 23, 2011

High on Life

I am waaayyy behind in my blogging, and I really intend to catch up. Warmer temperatures have drawn us out of the house and I have taken tons of pictures. But these big days wear us ALL out, so by the time everyone is in bed I am too beat to blog. Hmmm...."too beat to blog". That's catchy. I like it.
Anyhow, we have discovered that picnics are awesome for us. Throw some PBJ and chips in a picnic basket and GO. The kids can eat and play and by the time we are done, we can go home and the boys go right down for a nap AND there are no lunch dishes to clean up. Perfect. So, on this particular day, we hit up our favorite park which just happens to be an awesome kite spot. Everyone had fun!

H. Bear is happy to be one of the gang. And he is wearing the new big boy cap that his daddy got him, just because.


There were some frisbee -catching dogs to watch while we ate. What could be more exciting you ask? Well, what about if they run through your picnic (twice) and nose through your doritos? Nothing could be more exciting, says Beau.

I wish every day could be a picnic day.


If Beau really needs to see something, he lowers the sunglasses.


Typical dude. Beau has not gone kite flying very many times in his little life but, of course, he needs no help.


Expert.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....


Henry was checking things out and wearing a robot shirt...


And snacking a bit on delicious.....rice crackers. Jealous?


Look at Beau's face. I should have a caption contest for this picture.


Isn't Henry just SO ADORABLE?!? Look at that cute face!

No comments: