We are enjoying our membership at The Children's Museum of the Upstate tremendously! They have a cute activity each week for kids under 5. We have gone almost every week and we always have to leave something to come back to.
These first two pictures are just some ones I snapped while Beau was enjoying one of the race cars. Henry was looking at Beau and the car so longingly. Also, and I promise that this is the TRUTH.....Henry can say "
vroom,
vroom,
vroom". He does it all of the time, and he was doing it this day. So I plucked him from the stroller and let him ride, too. As you can see, he was thrilled.


This next set of pictures chronicles Beau's foray into pudding painting. Not sure if this is the best medium for him.

"Can't wait to paint with pudding!"

"Pudding goes here! Right here, museum lady!"

Making an earnest effort to actually paint with it.....

Poor Henry....the milk protein allergy gets him every time. Please say a prayer that this little guy can have some dairy when he turns one year! I want him to be able to have some REAL cake and pizza and mac&cheese like the other kids do!

"Just wait one cotton-
pickin minute here......why does Ava get to eat her pudding?!?"

Mama gave the go ahead and there was no turning back.

Yum City.

Giving it the old college try, just one more time.
Aww, forget it. Pudding is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment