Friday, August 22, 2008

Beau Lately

Holding up the head and chest...all in a day's workout. Don't worry folks... I was spotting him.
"Gas is how much a gallon?!?"


"I thought I told you never to bother me here"


Playing with Shay's toys. For some reason, other kids' toys are always so much fun. Why is that?




The precious Shay!




The flash wasn't on, but I just had to post this one.




Ladies and Gentleman, we officially have a thumb sucker.



What?!? A bath?! What for?





Some new things Beau can do:




* Roll from tummy to back! He has done this twice, but has not done it for Daddy yet. He has come very close, but not yet.




* Lift his head and chest up during tummy time and support them with his arms.




* Grab all kinds of toys and put them in his mouth.




* Sit in his Bebe Pod seat for story time.




* Attend the Bouncing Babies class at the Library. He does a great job of sitting in my lap and enjoying the music and stories. He has even played his first instrument. I will try to remember to snap a few pictures of that. It is very cute.




* Suck his thumb!




* Grab his feet.




* Squeal, giggle, coo, blow bubbles




* The Hokey-Pokey. He needs just a bit of assistance with this.




Today also marked another "first" for Beau as he had his first play date! We visited with my friend Danielle and her son, Shay. This was my first time seeing Shay in person, and he is absolutely precious! He has quite a bit of beautiful hair with a very handsome, alert face. He is not only handsome, but also has a fun personality as he was really moving and kicking his legs when I saw him. Beau and Shay are going to have lots of fun (perhaps get into mischief?) together!! There are also lots of other babies we know who have just been born, or are about to be born and we can't wait for them to join the playgroup too!




I really hope to add some video of Beau either laughing or showing off his mad rolling skillz soon, but we shall see as he is difficult to capture on video!




No comments: