Thursday, August 28, 2008

Footloose

The toy in question.


The baby. Doesn't he look mischievous?
The foot.


The plea.

Ok, when it comes to sleeping at night and napping during the day, Beau has been a perfect angel. I mean, I almost feel bad when I tell other moms how well he sleeps because it probably sounds like I am bragging. And why shouldn't I?

Well, I don't know why I felt compelled to "gild the Lilly", but I guess all I can say is that when I see cute things for my child I usually want to buy them. So when I came across the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Crib Aquarium, I just knew he had to have it. Isn't an aquarium right inside the crib what every child needs to sleep well? Ten minutes of fish-swimming fun is essential for every baby to settle down into a restful slumber, right? RIGHT? I mean, really, it is only on for 10 minutes so it won't really keep him awake, right? Wrong. Not when your baby figures out how to turn it back on with his foot. He was totally busted today during his nap. I could see him doing it on the video monitor, and I knew blogland would enjoy this. I came in and snapped some pictures and told him that he was precious and smart and not to do it again. I would hate to take that toy out of the crib. It is so cute and, well, swimmy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you think that he's mischievious now, wait until he's in his teens.
Got to love that look though!