Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"For the benefit of Mr. Kite, there will be a show tonight on trampoline..."

You know I cannot resist a good Beatles quote.

God Bless the USA....and elephants.

Dancing poodles...Beau was getting ideas.

When you go to the circus, you must wear a monkey on your rear end.


Beau was not looking at the camera. He was looking past the camera at something more fun.



Captivated.

Rapt.


These Tigers were funny.



The finale had elephants and confetti. Does it get much better than that?




I guess you can see that Beau's first trip to the circus was a hit. That might even be an understatement. We expected to not stay through the whole show, you know, since he is only 9 months old and all. But he was glued as soon as we got there and broke his attention only during the intermission to suck down a bottle and gobble some baby food before he was consumed again by all of the circus fun. I think he especially enjoyed the music (which is live by the way. Did you know that? I was quite surprised to learn this. We sat by the band, which has a horn section and everything. ). He also loved the elephants and the clowns. He stood on Edward's lap for much of the time and bounced up and down and clapped. Edward and I both LOVE the circus, so I suppose that Beau's enjoyment should not come as much of a shock. I am glad we can all enjoy it as a family. This also bodes well for our upcoming trip to Disney World in the spring. Yup, you heard me. We are all really excited to get out of town for a few days.
**Prayer Request** Please see the link to the Caringbridge site on the left sidebar of this page. Beau's friend, Ian Bloodworth, is having heart surgery at MUSC on Friday. We know he will do just great but please keep him and his family, especially his twin sister Bonner, in your prayers.



No comments: