Edward and I had a great time at Oscar Night America at
Greenville Country Club on Feb. 22
nd. There was lots of yummy food and drinks (!) and dancing and best of all...friends!

I was recently told that I was "an inspiration to mothers everywhere". Not in relation to this picture. But I thought it did apply. Don't I look like an inspiring mother?
Joey was on a mission to save a Paula
Deen cookbook. He was a hero. I stood next to him and acted like an idiot.

The flu was lurking inside of him. We had no idea. If the CDC announces that Greenville Country Club was a hotbed of flu activity, then we know who to blame.

My friend, Mary Lois. Famously known as
Dap's mother.

The Three
Amigas from Cedar-hood! We have tons of pictures from college just like this in all different types of attire: formal, semi-formal, pajama, luau, game day, and also some more "questionable" themes that I hesitate to name here. Go, us!
I wish I could say that I had more pictures from
ONA. It was fun. Maybe the best one yet. I am looking forward to next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment