Ok, so I suppose I owe blogland an explanation for the hiatus. Although, being a very busy mother should suffice as an explanation. But wait...there's more! Everyone in this house was yucky sick. There was snot, whimpering, and crying. And that was just from Edward! teehee! No, seriously, poor little Beau had some miserable days of fever and discomfort due to a double ear infection. I also had some yucky cold and Edward was down and out with the flu. Beau and I had our flu shots. But I'm not going to say a word. Not one. single. word. about the importance of flu shots. Nope, because that is just not my style.
Now, on to what you all came for: baby pics! Dig in:

Mamie and Beau with coordinated outfits.

Beau figured out how to catch snowflakes on his tongue! How cute!

He can't sit up in this thing. Snuggly, though.

Still with the tongue out trying to catch the fat flakes!

Beau was delighted with Pops!

Here is Beau teaching Mamie about trucks.
Beau's Mamie and Pops came from Ohio for a long weekend this past weekend and they brought snow with them! We all had lots of fun hanging out, eating out and playing. And Edward and I were able to sneak out for a date to see Slumdog Millionaire. A great movie!
We are so glad that they were able to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment