
I am a good and creative mother!

"POTS AND PANS BAND! POTS AND PANS BAND! POTS AND PANS BAND!" - this is what I say over and over in my head while he is banging away. Try it...it's kind of catchy...

Whoa...if looks could kill.

Trying out a probable birthday present at Toys R' Us. Me thinks he likes it.

On the way to the New Kids On The Block concert. But not before taking a picture in the nursery. Because nothing says cool, young, fresh, and hip like taking a picture in your kid's nursery before going out to a concert. Hanging Tough! On a
sidenote, I love Heather for humoring me.

Lunch with Daddy's co-workers. Beau LOVES Angie and Phil!


Peyton comforting Beau-man.

"Hey, Clare...I know you! What are
you doing here?"

Beau and Clare:
Bff. He might like her "more than a friend". Time will tell.

I can't get over his cuteness. I really can't.


Beau and his Great Grandma Mercer.

It is rare that the three of us are even remotely in the same space at once, so thanks to the person who took this picture and cut off Edward's head. Awesome.

Oh my. He's an angel. Isn't he an Angel? If you don't want to hear the bragging, take yourself over to another blog. Look at those cute, chubby legs!
This is all I have time for right now. Beau is waking up from a nap, but I thought I had better post a
little something for the rabid fans out there. More later...
2 comments:
I am a rabid fan! I love the blog and often show particularly cute pics to my fellow law students. I think Beau has a following at UGA Law.
He is so adorable Erin! I love his little outfit...where did you get it?
Post a Comment