Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Newborn Pics

Here are some beautiful pictures of the beautiful Henry that were taken by Henry's Aunt Heather today. She also did Beau's newborn pictures and has a great talent for photography! It is so fun to compare the boys' newborn pictures. They definitely favor each other a bit, but they each have their own distinct (and adorable) features. Edward and I were sure they would look very different, and I think we were right. It is all so amazing to us!!
I don't have much time to type, but life at home is sweet and wonderful. Yes, we are a bit tired. But Henry eats quickly at night and goes right back down to sleep. Beau is a wonderful big brother. Not a jealous moment yet. He is proud of his brother and is eager to show him to visitors. He asks for "Baby Henry" when he wakes up each morning. We are so proud of Beau.
Thanks to everyone for all of the notes, kind words, phone calls, emails, dinners, etc. All of the love and support has made our adjustment time at home sweeter (and easier)! We feel SO blessed!



























No comments: