Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hey Baby

Henry is 2 months old! It goes without saying that we just love him SO much. He is such a smiley guy. He is the biggest talker! If he is awake, you can bet he is cooing, gurgling and smiling. Henry is just adorable. And that hair! It is starting to lighten up at the roots as it grows (if it is clean, and it is impossible to keep it clean!). Having two boys keeps me literally running, or at least walking briskly nearly every moment of the day. There is so much to do just to keep the house respectable inside. And for some reason, perhaps because Beau is such a big boy, it seems like we need an entire buggy of groceries every other day, which is not great since I really can't do shopping with the both of them right now. Even with all of that, Henry is sleeping an eight hour stretch at night. So if we end the day feeling frazzled, we know that we can at least count on some Zzzzzzzzzzs. Thanks for doing us a solid, little dude! Henry is also quickly reaching some of his movement milestones. I put him on his tummy the other day and he flipped himself on his back. Thinking it was just a fluke, I rolled him back to his tummy and he flipped right back over. Since then he has done it many, many times. Roll on, Henry! We are so proud of our adorable Henry Bear. Tomorrow he has his (late) 2 month check-up with the doctor. I'll let you know how it goes!
Push-ups! Go, Henry!


I left Henry in the baby gym and stepped in the other room to get ready for the day. I could hear him cooing and could hear toys rattling, but when I came back in the room he had grabbed this dolphin. Go Henry!


Everything Henry knows, he learned from Beau. Especially how to look cool wearing an Octopus outfit.



E=MC2




Henry Bear is 2 months old! (note to self: remove stinking time stamp as it shows how slack I am)





No comments: