This is the work he did at school today. I can tell that he will definitely make straight A's. I mean, Nicky's hand print is good and all. But Beau's is EXCELLENT. See how full and blue it is?Tuesday, August 31, 2010
School Daze
Today was Beau's first day of 2K! He was so excited, and we all were so excited for him. Although, I was a little teary. And when we dropped him off this morning, I hung around the classroom a little too long. After lurking for a few minutes, Edward suggested that we leave. I hissed at him that I was sure that there would be some sort of formal hand off. You know, an acknowledgement that I would be entrusting my precious, golden-haired firstborn to their care for 9 whole hours a week. But, alas, it was not to be. The teacher looked at us (me) and said, "you can go ahead and leave". Sigh. But Beau had absolutely no problems. He skipped happily off to play with toys. Sell out. And when I came to get him, he got an excellent report. He is in his room as we speak, napping hard.
This is the work he did at school today. I can tell that he will definitely make straight A's. I mean, Nicky's hand print is good and all. But Beau's is EXCELLENT. See how full and blue it is?
This is how I found him when I came in this afternoon to pick him up to go home - in a peaceful, toy playing reverie.
This is the work he did at school today. I can tell that he will definitely make straight A's. I mean, Nicky's hand print is good and all. But Beau's is EXCELLENT. See how full and blue it is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment