Saturday, October 16, 2010
BOO in the Zoo.
We took our fire brigade (comprised of one fireman and a Dalmatian) to Boo in the Zoo last night. Beau has been drooling over his costume for weeks, but I made him wait until last night to finally wear it. I think the hours leading up to finally being able to wear it were agonizing for him - he had to complete requirements such as one long nap and eating several bites of fish and green beans. But the time to suit up arrived, and Beau was so excited. Henry had no complaints about his costume. He knew that floppy ears and a tail can only increase one's cute factor.
Edward said that this seemed like a really authentic firefighter suit, and all Beau needed was an axe, air tank and a flashlight. Hmmm. I think not.
Two cuties.
Isn't it bromantic?
Candy quest!
This isn't the clearest picture, but look how cute those red suspenders are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment