Here is Beau! He is five months old today, and rolling all over the place! He never stays on his back anymore. He rolls right on to his tummy, appears to be pleased with himself for a moment and then cries about how much he hates being on his tummy. This is especially disruptive to all parties involved when it happens at night while he is trying to sleep. I guess he forgot that he can roll right back the other way. He'll figure it out eventually.
5 months old today! It is hard to believe. I came across some ultrasound photos of Beau and realized that a year ago on this very day, October 1, 2007, we had the scan that showed we would be bringing home a baby in a few months. For some reason I can't get the photo to upload to Blogger, but even though it was a very early scan he looked like a real baby with arms and legs and all. I remember laughing with Edward because we could see on the screen that he was moving all over the place, and I also remember thinking/knowing that it would be a HE. The nurses were all so excited and stopped by to see our ultrasound photos, and our specialist congratulated us and released us to a regular doctor. It was a good day. But spending this ordinary day with Beau was better. Every day is better with Beau. Even though we had to go to Wal-mart, which I despise.
Beau also had his first babysitter two weekends ago. She is a very nice and smart student from Furman and he has lots of fun with her! We are going to be calling on her a lot! It is nice to know that Edward and I can get out and spend time together while Beau is safe and having fun at home.
We are looking forward to Beau's baptism in a few weeks. We can't wait to see everyone!
1 comment:
Its hard to believe he is already five months old!! It won't be long until I am thinking the same thing about Noah I am sure. I am so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment