Thursday, October 30, 2008

We're still here...

...We have just been really busy! Edward has been working very hard each day (and sometimes evening) to get ready for the big elections taking place on Tuesday. Be sure to vote for Lindsey Graham for U.S. Senate!! And today, we went to the Boo Bash for the Bouncing Babies Class that Beau attends each week. I have never seen so many adorable babies in one place; and they were all costumed! If you can't tell from the pictures, Beau is a monkey. However, his head/chin are too fat for the hat part to snap. ha. hahahahahaha. I can't wait to remind him of that every year, beginning at age 13 or so. Anyhow, I saw two other monkeys there today, but none of the Walmart variety as Beau was. :-) Here we are at Bouncing Babies waiting for the singing and dancing to begin!

They blew bubbles this week...Beau loves bubbles!

Here is Beau playing/chewing on an instrument. It is a percussion, but we are working our way toward a stringed instrument.


Can you tell how much he loves this class?



I tried not to get any baby's face, but do check out all of the cute costumes! The kid in the green argyle was a golfer....he had his own set of clubs! And the cow must have had an itchy butt.
I am linking to a caringbridge site for the Bloodworth family. Ian and Bonner are in our playgroup and Ian will have surgery in the coming months. They are all doing fantastic, but prayers are always appreciated so please send them their way!




2 comments:

Zaina G said...

Erin, I love Beau's costume...how cute!! I will have to check out this Bouncing Babies class when Noah arrives!

Christina said...

That is hilarious! You have to find that little cow's mom and give her that picture. It is excellent blackmail ;)