
Aunt Tara thinks babies are cool now.

Until we told her where they come from...

Preparing for the sprinkling!

THE Mercer Family before the baptism.

She was doing the "Katie Holmes Slouch" so I wouldn't look so short, but to no avail.

Beau and Pops.

Beau and Mamie.

Beau and Edward with Uncle David, Aunt Diane and Great Grandma Mercer.

Everyone lunching at
Soby's after the baptism.

Our good friends, Phil and Bethany.


What a cool cake!

This made it on the
Greenville News website! That sort of stuff always happens when I am around. :-)

Our friends Adam Witty, Mark Mead, Sara Mead and little Sam!

The Tiger Walk through lot 5! You had to be there! It was so amazing!
Yabba DABO do!

Here come the Tigers!!
I think the pictures say more than I ever could say about how much fun we had this weekend! Between visiting with family and the game and the baptism/luncheon, it was non-stop fun! We are so thankful for everyone who drove in to share this special weekend with us.
1 comment:
Wow you guys are SERIOUS clemson fans. The baptism cake was really cool too. What a neat event....both of them :)
Post a Comment